Monday, March 18, 2013

RKSS second batch. :)

Bismillahirahmanirrahim..

Hi all.. :)

So, what's the topic for today? haaa. Actually i wanna share about my experience that I've joined last week. That programme is related with accounting, auditing and taxation. This is a workshop that assist graduated students to increase their employability  or something like thatt laaa..

FYI, I never know about this programme before. I knew it from feimao, my classmate. [ his name is firdaus actually. feimao is his nickname that given by me and laila ] HAHA. Ok ok. Then, I just give my name to him to join this programme.

I registered around 8.10 am at Plaza Peransang at Pusat Bandar Shah Alam. So, I meet my friends there. They are Munzir, Feimao, Zaqwan and Afiq. Actually Fida also join this workshop. But, because of she got an interview and she got that job, so, she can't join this workshop.

Then, En Razak introduce about himself. He is the owner of A.Razak & Co. His face is looks like Amitha Bachan! :p Ahaaa. Without any ice-breaking, he just started his lecture. He is explained how to do the full set account. From A to Z. That time, we just use the ledger, journal or anything relates. We do the account, general ledger, open accounts, etc. Everything is by manual. The next day, we still continued with full set account. But , this day we learned how to do the full set account by using the UBS.

Most of the time, En Razak just story about his journey as an accountant, auditor and how he's success until now. He is actually motivating us to do the best in our life. Everything is money like he said. Haaa.. Okay, go back to our topic just now. Then, we had learned how to audit the company. This part is quite boringg laaa. Because I can't catch up it at all. And the last one is about taxation. I like taxation. I like to know how they make it until they even no need to pay the income tax. One day, if I get a job, and my salary is more than RM2500 and eligible to pay personal tax, i'll make sure that my income tax is NIL. I'll deduct everything that i can such as zakat, books or whatever.... Err. It is IF I GET A JOB AND MY SALARY IS RM2500 ABOVE. IF okay..lol..

Everything is okay until the last day of the workshop. We got the certificate, CD, book and notes given by A.Razak & Co. We snapped some pictures together with A.Razak and Peransang's staff. After a few minutes, my friends and I that are from UITM Dungun, snapped picture with En Razak. Then, happy ending. hahahhaa

Next day, I went to Pandan Jaya by public transport. They just want us to sign attendance as a prove we go there. Purpose? Ahaaaa. If we go there every Saturday, 4 times, so, Selangor will give RM500 every month. It's a bonusss what? Rezki comes from Allah. :)

That's all. After that, Afiq, Ana and I go to Times Square. Ok. Later I'll story about this. I feel like sleepy and I better go to sleep. Already 12.44am and it's too late laaa kan?

Till we meet again ya!

Gudnyte..!

P/S : go and watch 'warm bodies' lah! best lah jugak. I give 4star over 5star. :p
P/S : will upload pictures by tomorrow. :)

Wassalam.

No comments: