Saturday, January 29, 2011

MCMF CONVOCATION



Assalamualaikum..

The time rite now is 12:20pm..:) tik tok tik tok tik tok...

FB..!! one of my fren already upload our MCMF's convocation to his FB.. i like..!like..!like that pics!! oke...sharing is caring rite...soooo.... tadaaaa..!!! these are my frens n I, when we're at Dewan anexxe(dont know hw to spell it) for our convocation..u know what..that's my 2nd convo for whole my life..even it's a simple convo,.nevermind..the things is I alrdy attended 4 TWO convo..!!haahahaha... :p

mood : exciting

dayah-siti-liya-emma-joy-nieys-cha

my classmates batch 4-Fantastic 4!!

I've received my certificate..PASS oke!!

my sporting frens <3

haa...here we go..!! oke..they are my bf n my bff...love them much..!

shy..shy..cat..me??ouch...lol

oke..that's all bout that pics..if there are interesting pics, I'll share it wif u guys k...

i c u when i c u...:)

..wassalam..


**credit to en.darkzy for these pics..:)

No comments: